Saturday, July 28, 2012

hello everyone! So today I wante to wear my Vader shirt but it was just so... manly so i decided to cut it (:
I was in a rush so I apologize for the awkwardly colored photos, have a nice day everyone!!
 1. so heres my shirt, and all you will need are some handy dandy scissors!
 2. fold your shirt in half
 3. start off by rounding off the edges, personally I like cutting my shirts like this
 4. next cut off the sleeves, nothing too fancy we'll be going back to them
 5. next the neck, once again not too fancy we'll be back to this too
6. at this point, here is how your shirt should look
 7. go back and trim the neck a little more
8.as well as the armpit hole over here
 9. I wasn't happy with the collar, so i cut it again!
 10. Then to the back, cut it dipping in
11.and here is how the back should look
 12.when I put it on I, I n oticed that  the sides opened up like so
 13. so I used 2 safety pins to close them in
 14. and here is your final result! ( : tada!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Handy little walk through! I often cut up my tees haha!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete