Tuesday, June 12, 2012

helloooo (:
So this past week I've been trying to fit in cleaning my mess stricken room as well as trying to learn a new song on the piano. Then there is the crafting and more crafting. WHILE trying to make a few cute little things to sell at an anime expo in culver city. Its a start, I'm hoping people like my cute flower clips! I'll be off to the post office first thing tomorrow morning... at 10
then finally get to putting my items in the local coffee shop. All these things to do but for some reason I seem to find so much time on my hands! I really want to get back to painting and drawing here and there. Well I really should be getting back to finishing those labels for the hair clips! Procrastination is really something I'm trying to avoid this time. So much to do, well more like, so much I want to do!
But as of now, I'm waiting anxiously to get some studs I ordered a while ago. The wonders I could do with them!! I'm jumping with joy. Craft junkies all the way!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment